The processing of personal data implemented from our website is the responsibility of two joint processing managers. The controllers of your personal data are: • The company THE OZ (hereinafter "THE OZ") which manages the website of the company Des Petits Hauts available at the following URL: https:// www.despetitshauts.com/fr/ THE OZ is registered with the Paris RCS under number 508 514 494 and has VAT number FR50508514494.
Its head office is located at 1 boulevard Victor 75015 Paris.
THE OZ 's business is the creation, production and commercial operation of merchant websites, including sales and back-office activities, in its own name on behalf of its customers, as well as associated activities such as forward of those websites and promoting the products sold there. THE OZ has therefore been entrusted with the creation and management of the Des Petits Hauts website (hereinafter “the Site”) in its name but on behalf of the Des Petits Hauts company.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him such as his surname, first name, date of birth, customer or order number, photo, etc.
When can we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data on the occasion of:
- the creation of your customer account on our website, on our applications or in stores;
- ordering on our website;
- purchases made in stores;
- your acceptance to receive commercial communications from us by email, telephone, sms or postal mail according to your choices;
- surveys or satisfaction surveys relating to your customer experience;
- An interaction with little tops via its official page on social networks or when we offer you to reuse content that you have published on a social network;
- Your exchanges with our customer service;
- your requests for information addressed to small tops;
- your participation in an event organized by us;
- your internet browsing through cookies or similar technologies or when you click on advertisements relating to our products.
What personal data may we collect?
(i) As part of our activities, we may collect certain data directly from you via electronic forms on our website, our mobile applications and in some of our stores or in paper format, for various purposes ( See IV for the list of processing purposes).
The information we collect is:
- your identity
- Your contact details (e.g. email address)
- Your personal preferences in connection with the products we market or with our website (language);
- Information relating to your orders, their follow-up and purchase invoices;
- The information that you may be required to communicate to our customer service;
- Your bank details when placing an order on our website;
Please note that your bank details are not transmitted unencrypted on Shopify's servers. Payments are made via a secure payment platform, supplemented by control measures, in order to guarantee the security of purchases made on https://www.adyen.com and to fight against fraud.
The details of your Payment Card communicated during your order never pass unencrypted on the network.
The personal data essential for small tops is indicated by an asterisk on each personal data collection form present on our site. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, Des Petits Hauts will probably not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the services requested. Other information is optional and allows us to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
(ii) We may also collect certain data from your purchases of products or services, online or in stores, and in particular information relating to the amount and nature of your purchases.
(iii) Finally, we may collect information relating to the use of our website, in particular your navigation (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of its information may be collected through cookies placed on your terminal when browsing our website. To learn more about cookies, see the cookie point of this policy.
For what purposes are your personal data collected and used?
We collect your data in order to:
- allow you to create a customer account on our website but also in our stores;
- to manage your access to your customer account on the internet;
- process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
- record purchases made from our stores;
- ensure the security of online transactions, prevent fraud, payment incidents and manage collection (see our T&Cs for more details);
- manage the customer relationship in the context of requests for information or complaints that you may send to us via our website, our customer service or our pages on social networks;
- manage and optimize your customer experience through better knowledge of our customers;
- to offer adapted and personalized services, particularly in the context of the development of our products and services;
- carry out statistical analyzes to develop management, measurement and reporting tools with a view to adapting and improving our commercial, marketing and product production activities;
- manage your participation in the events for which you register;
- subject to your consent: send you information about our offers, news and events on the communication media you have selected;
- subject to your consent: send you personalized newsletters and use third-party services to personalize your profile.
What are the legal grounds that legitimize the processing of your data?
We process your personal data:
- for the performance of the contract between you and Des Petits Hauts in order to manage your access to your customer account, as well as for the processing and monitoring of your orders;
- in the context of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and the fight against fraud;
- when you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, in particular for the purposes of managing our commercial prospecting, your browsing data via cookies, etc.
- in the context of compliance with its legal obligations, in particular tax (conservation of purchase invoices)
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
We ensure that only authorized persons can access your personal data when this is necessary for the purposes of managing our commercial relationship or our legal obligations.
We may also communicate your personal data to:
- subcontractors such as;
- hosting and maintenance providers for the site and our dematerialized solutions for collecting personal data in stores;
- payment service providers;
- fraud prevention and combat service providers;
- logistics providers;
- marketing solution providers;
- commercial prospecting and communication management service providers via social networks;
- customer service providers;
- event organization service providers;
- service providers for analysis, tag management and ad personalisation, such as Google. To find out more, you can consult the Google Confidentiality Rules and Conditions of Use.
- third parties wishing to know your areas of interest so that they can constitute similar audiences and target prospects corresponding to your profile. As part of this specific processing, we are not the processing manager for prospecting and you will not be the subject of prospecting, your data being only used to create profiles similar to yours.
Finally, we may be required to communicate your data to third parties to meet legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, or to respond to requests from legally authorized authorities.
Data transfers abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area.
Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual, technical and organizational, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
The legal retention periods defined comply with the recommendations of the CNIL and the legal obligations to which we are subject.
Security of your personal information
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. This is why we recommend that you choose an effective password and not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Be aware of the risks incurred on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not respond and forward that email to us so that we can take the necessary action.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations in force, in particular the GDPR, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to request their deletion, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons and to obtain its limitation or portability to the extent applicable.
You also have the right to formulate specific or general directives concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data.
These rights can be exercised directly via our contact form for computer or mobile or by simple mail to the address
E-shop Les Petits Hauts
1 bd Victor
accompanied by an identity document.
You can at any time ask to no longer receive our communications relating to our offers, news and events by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email that we send you. You can also reach us by phone by calling 01 80 05 15 48
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
Contact details of the data protection officer (dpo) and right to lodge a complaint
For any questions related to the collection and processing of your Data, you can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org