dress rolita gigi
dress rolita gigi
With its ruffled bottom, this long-sleeved dress is enhanced by a bountiful floral print for a graphic, romantic look.
• Short dress
• Above-the-knee length
• Straight cut
• Gathered and elasticated cuffs
• Seaming at the waist and on the skirt for a ruffled effect
• "Gigi" print, exclusive to Des Petits Hauts. Bright, naive flowers in shades of purple and turquoise blue on a navy blue background
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 93 cm for a size 1
• Kathie measures 1.76m and is wearing size 1
• Styling advice: wear it with the mountain-style ankle boots and a plain padded jacket for winter
Boucles d'oreilles FEEKA modèle IRENE cascade à retrouver ici ou en boutique Des Petits Hauts. Découvrez Feeka, la marque sœur de Des Petits Hauts et ses collections bijoux et accessoires sur www.feeka-accessoires.com
Made in China
Delicate machine wash in cold water (20°C maximum) with a gentle spin (400 rpm maximum)
Viscose will naturally shrink after washing. Ironing is essential so that the product regains its original measurements and appearance. Viscose regains several centimetres when ironed at a low temperature.
Delivery costs are at your expense from abroad.
Free delivery from €150 of purchases (final cart, special offers deducted) in Mondial Relay pick-up point, in Metropolitan France. Express delivery is not included in this offer.
Return costs are at your expense for returns from abroad.
Return costs are offered in Mondial Relay pick-up point only, in Metropolitan France (except for orders placed during the Braderie from 07/12/22 to 11/12/2022).
- For all orders placed after December 20, 2022 :
You have 15 working days from the date of receipt of your order at home or its withdrawal in relay point.
- For all orders placed between December 01 and 20, 2022 :
Take advantage of an extended return period until 12/01/2023.
- For all orders placed between November 17 and 30, 2022 :
Take advantage of a 45-day return period from the date of receipt of your order at home or its withdrawal in relay point.