jumper brady craie
jumper brady craie
This women's jumper means your winter will be cosy as well as eco-friendly. Made in collaboration with Fairly Made, the wool is RWS-certified to guarantee animal welfare and supply chain traceability.
• Warm jumper
• Ribbed high neck
• Long puffball sleeves
• Raglan sleeves
• Wide ribbing on the cuffs and bottom
• Jumper made in collaboration with Fairly Made
• Italian yarn from the new "Fair wool" group made from RWS-certified wool, a worldwide standard that respects the welfare of sheep, the land they graze on and traceability of the supply chain. This wool has a thick, comfortable and downy appearance.
• Craie colour: a subtle, soft nude pink
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 57 cm for a size 1
• Jade measures 1.75m and is wearing size 1
• Styling advice: wear it with the Loumi jeans and the Nate coat for a relaxed, practical look
Boucles d'oreilles FEEKA modèle Olympe Mordoré, à retrouver ici ou en boutique Des Petits Hauts. Découvrez Feeka, la marque sœur de Des Petits Hauts et ses collections bijoux et accessoires sur www.feeka-accessoires.com
100% RWS-CERTIFIED WOOL
Made in China
Wash by hand in cold water
Delivery costs are at your expense from abroad.
Free delivery from €150 of purchases (final cart, special offers deducted) in Mondial Relay pick-up point, in Metropolitan France. Express delivery is not included in this offer.
Return costs are at your expense for returns from abroad.
Return costs are offered in Mondial Relay pick-up point only, in Metropolitan France (except for orders placed during the Braderie from 07/12/22 to 11/12/2022).
- For all orders placed after December 20, 2022 :
You have 15 working days from the date of receipt of your order at home or its withdrawal in relay point.
- For all orders placed between December 01 and 20, 2022 :
Take advantage of an extended return period until 12/01/2023.
- For all orders placed between November 17 and 30, 2022 :
Take advantage of a 45-day return period from the date of receipt of your order at home or its withdrawal in relay point.