Shirt sinda sam
Shirt sinda sam
• Cotton poplin print shirt
• Cotton poplin is a tightly woven fabric made from two cotton threads of different thicknesses. This special weaving technique produces a high-quality fabric. It is a strong and durable fabric
• The exclusive “Sam" print was designed by our stylists. It was inspired by Indian/block printing designs. It forms part of the "Fleurir" theme in our collection. Also known as Dabu, block printing is a way to print patterns onto fabric using wooden blocks. The wooden blocks are carefully hand-carved by the artisans, and are then used to print designs onto silk or cotton. Dabu is a hand-printing technique that is still used to this day
• Long leg-of-mutton sleeves with buttoned slit cuffs
• Classic collar
• Buttons all the way up at the front
• Gathers at the tops of the sleeves and at the cuffs
• Inset at the back
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 67 cm for a size 1
• Model Hyacinthe measures 1.76m and is wearing size 1
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% COTTON
Made in India
CareDelicate wash at 30°C inside out
Easy to care for but tends to wrinkle in the wash so ironing is recommended.
Free delivery by Mondial Relay from 150€ of purchase in France. To return a product or an order, you have fourteen (14) working days starting from the reception of the order.
For all orders placed before 1pm, the preparation of the order will start the same day, after 1pm it will start the next working day.
The preparation of the order can take up to 2 working days.