Shirt sinda sam
Shirt sinda sam
• Cotton poplin print shirt
• Cotton poplin is a tightly woven fabric made from two cotton threads of different thicknesses. This special weaving technique produces a high-quality fabric. It is a strong and durable fabric
• The exclusive “Sam" print was designed by our stylists. It was inspired by Indian/block printing designs. It forms part of the "Fleurir" theme in our collection. Also known as Dabu, block printing is a way to print patterns onto fabric using wooden blocks. The wooden blocks are carefully hand-carved by the artisans, and are then used to print designs onto silk or cotton. Dabu is a hand-printing technique that is still used to this day
• Long leg-of-mutton sleeves with buttoned slit cuffs
• Classic collar
• Buttons all the way up at the front
• Gathers at the tops of the sleeves and at the cuffs
• Inset at the back
• Designed in Paris by our stylist
• Length: 67 cm for a size 1
• Model Hyacinthe measures 1.76m and is wearing size 1
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% COTTON
Made in India
MaintenanceDelicate wash at 30°C inside out
Easy to care for but tends to wrinkle in the wash so ironing is recommended.
Free and guaranteed delivery for Christmas, un metropolitan France, for all orders made: until 17/12 at 12:00 am for delivery in a pick-up point and until 19/12 included for delivery at home.
You have 30 working days from the date of receipt of your order to return the products you have ordered until 24/12/2021. The returns costs are at your expense.
PAYMENT in 2 or 3 times without fees, from 250€ of purchases
dès 250€ d’achats.